Live Vibe Music (LVM) is all about playful engaging creativity
LVM design workshops to explore artistic expression.
Songwriting Recording / Film Clips / Vocal / Visual Arts / Playshops
Each individual carries a story with a message that needs expression born out of experiences within their community & on multiple levels. To honour the stories is showing respect to the diversity of humanity.
Participants build relationship skills through collaboration and experience personal development, positive self esteem through the workshop process and outcomes.
SONGWRITING / RECORDING
LVM has developed numerous ways to facilitate songwriting all dependent on the project description, time available, group or individuals.
– Group process or individuals write a song, build a soundtrack & record it in a 2 hr session
– Participants can bring original lyric or music and explore their own creativity
– Support and encourage emerging singer songwriters to be studio / performance ready
– Setup a recording space for established songwriters or bands to record.
– Blackboard Recording at Festivals where punters have the opportunity to record a song or 2
– Group process or individuals we facilitate participants to create visual concepts & artistic direction to make a clip for a song outcome
– We shoot on location or travel with a green screen for endless options
– Create a positive strong message clip while having a ton of fun
– Explore storytelling in a digital media
VOCAL EXPRESSION / BREATHE WORK
LVM have facilitated Choirs of all abilities
– Breath work & vocal dynamics
– Exploring melody & harmony
– Develop confidence with their voice
– Encourage expression & creativity
– Using your body as your instrument
LVM have facilitated so many different workshops and often especially in a week long project we use the creativity in these workshops as the content for film – such as these examples – two dogs dreaming / alice springs
Here is a small sample of some of the most popular mediums
– Photography – everyone has a face and we have cameras
– Jewellery making – many ways
– Digital story books
– Colour Yourself – make up, dress up, play up – film it
– Dioramas – animation stop gap filming / plasticine & clay / plastic models
– T Shirt block printing & stencil art direct on shirts
– Canvas stencils on paper for eg Prayer flags
– Found objects outdoor art
– Texta on small canvas
– Digital Art manipulation of line drawings using Photo App
LVMs formula is very successful & popular with a diverse range of project concepts & varied groups.
Among the many projects we have facilitated: following are just a few:
– preschoolers in Sydney creating ‘stranger danger’ songs,
– strong message health projects in remote indigenous communities,
– a unique project was working with senior citizens & a youth flexi school collaborating on hip hop songs, all with outstanding results.